Issues with Recently Purchased PS4

Discussion in 'PS4 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by ArugulaZ, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ArugulaZ
    OP

ArugulaZ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    Hey! I was wondering if you guys could offer some assistance. I purchased a slightly beaten up PS4 on eBay... one with a broken optical drive but which could play downloaded games. That's what I was told, but I haven't been able to use the system at all. I can't get a picture even after trying multiple TV sets and multiple HDMI cables, and I can't even get the machine to enter safe mode. It won't respond to a DS4 controller either, whether it's plugged into the system or not. It just pulses that stupid blue light on the top of the unit, and all I can do is shut it off by holding the power button for a ridiculously long 15 seconds. You guys have any idea what's going on with this thing? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

3. ArugulaZ
    OP

ArugulaZ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    That's what I keep hearing. Ugh.

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Select
    I received an item that does not match the seller's description. You will win the case even if the item is listed as no returns and he will pay the return shipping.

5. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    It's broken, send it back.