Issues with Fairy Tail update using DBI

Soojai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

I'm a recent convert from SXOS to Atmosphere. I followed a guide and everything has been working wonderfully. I've installed several games and they all work just fine, but now I've run in to a weird issue.

I have an XCI for Fairy Tail that I installed. Game launches, no problem. When I attempt to install the most recent update I have (1.0.6) DBI won't install the update to the game itself. Instead, it creates a different file on the main screen that has the cloud icon on it when you highlight that icon. So now there would be two Fairy Tail files. The original game still launches fine (but shows as 1.0.0) and if I try to launch the other file it says I need to download the software.

I'm at a loss as I can't reproduce this so far with other games I have.

Some information: My Fairy Tail file is an XCI and the update is an NSP. I don't think this is the issue as I've done three other games (7th Sector, Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders, and 1971 Project Helios) which are all XCI as my main game file and NSP as the updates. All three installed the updates just fine.

I've tried this install using DBI (with MTP Responder to my desktop PC) in both Applet and Full console mode (if that's the correct term?).

I'm at a loss for why this is happening but I'd love to figure it out as I have all the DLC from 1.0.2 and 1.0.6 but can't seem to see those in game.

Thanks for any help!

Soojai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have the wrong update (and DLC?) for your region.
Hmmm I never thought of that. I get all my games from TorrentLeech. I'll head over and make sure to redownload regularly labelled games versus MULTI labelled games and I'll give it another try. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455