issues after Waninkokos 4.0 updater

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by NamCap, Apr 19, 2009.

1. NamCap
    OP

NamCap Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2009
    United States
    Im having issues trying to install cIOS36_rev10. every time i try i get error 1017. prior to attempting to install cios36rev10 , i ran the Waninkoko 4.0 updater, and iv only had 1 cios prior to the installation of 4.0 and ios16, and i also have HBC installed. the following are things iv attempted to do already:

I ran AnyRegion_changer to downgrade to 3.2, it failed with numerous errors. errors like 1017, 1026 etc

i tryed running cios_fix.wad, as well as other cios installer wads via wadmanager 1.3 (regular and the one compiled for ios16), got error 1035

I ran custom IOS downgrader 1.7 and 1.0, received error 1017 on start up, 1.0 spews 1035 errors.

and i am unable to delete anything with anytitle deleter. i get errors on startup, 1017

It may seem as if the fake-sign bug in my ios36 may be patched by the Waninkoko 4.0 , is there any work around for this?

Thanks for any suggestions.

other things to consider about my wii:

I chipped it with a cyclowiz
    I have HBC installed

2. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 19, 2008
    United States
    Sandy, UT
    Try doing the 4.0 downgrade method. There's a thread on it on the front page right now.

3. NamCap
    OP

NamCap Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2009
    United States
    thanks for the prompt reply, i went through the 4.0 downgrade method posted , i get to the point of running WMIOS35, i goto install ciosv9 and i get error 1035 [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice