Homebrew Issue with wup installer

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give details: What game or app are you trying to install? Have you been able to install any other games or is this your first one?

Helpmewithmywiiu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time modding my wii u and im trying to download the homebrew channel

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Give details: What game or app are you trying to install? Have you been able to install any other games or is this your first one?[/QUOT
Give details: What game or app are you trying to install? Have you been able to install any other games or is this your first one?
First time modding my wii u and im trying to download the homebrew channel

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you use the web browser exploit or Haxchi? You could purchase a DS game such as Brain Age for only like $7, and do the Haxchi exploit and never have the use the web browser exploit again and you will have an icon that you can change the button shortcuts with a .txt document. (i.e. you can hold A when launching Haxchi and it will launch HBC) or even make HBC default so when you launch the icon it goes straight to HBC.

Helpmewithmywiiu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you use the web browser exploit or Haxchi? You could purchase a DS game such as Brain Age for only like $7, and do the Haxchi exploit and never have the use the web browser exploit again and you will have an icon that you can change the button shortcuts with a .txt document. (i.e. you can hold A when launching Haxchi and it will launch HBC) or even make HBC default so when you launch the icon it goes straight to HBC.
oh thanks now i can download my games ! have a good day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm not a flour expert I just snort it