ISO LOADER --> USB HD --> PC --> DVD-R

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ausdamn, Mar 31, 2009.

Mar 31, 2009
  1. ausdamn
    OP

Newcomer ausdamn Member

Australia
    I don't know if this question has been asked, but when i dump my mario galaxy disc (original) to the external hd from within iso loader 1.0 how do i now get this game onto my PC to burn to dvd-r??

even if i formatted one of my laptops to linux could i see the file content on the external hd when connected to my laptop to burn directly in linux nero to a dvd-r disc or better yet show up in windows to burn with nero.

anyone?

2. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    The point is you dont need a dvd.....

3. ausdamn
    OP

Newcomer ausdamn Member

Australia
    well no not for my own discs..

but for borrowed games if i wanted to dump them directly to hdd, how would i get them to dvd-r afterwards if i skipped doing the httpdwii program to dump iso to PC via wifi..

how d i get my backups off hdd in iso format to burn at later stage.

4. Cypherdias

Newcomer Cypherdias Advanced Member

United States
    With ISO Loader you mean USB Loader I think?

You cannot see and burn the ISOs on your external HDD directly, but with die Linux tool (wbfs) provided by kwiirk, you can extract ISOs from your WBFS partition to another PC HDD in ISO format, and burn that one. Just use ./wbfs -p /dev/ extract . To find out the ID you need, call ./wbfs -p /dev/ ls .

5. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    If you want to get the game from an original disc to your PC you should use the Wii DVD Dumper that's been out for a while. Search the board for a topic about it.

EDIT: Oh, you said you didn't want to use it. I don't think you have an alternative for now.