TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to absolutely everyone on the internet!
Both friends+sites+group chats+open share links
Ok, well, I'm not sure about WeChat's policy, but if you're going to be sharing content here, you should be aware that you can't share anything that would be considered copyright-infringing in the US or any European countries

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ok, well, I'm not sure about WeChat's policy, but if you're going to be sharing content here, you should be aware that you can't share anything that would be considered copyright-infringing in the US or any European countries
OK , i should just fine if i upload warez within china using wechat
Seems apps outside US or europe countries are not going to block wechat traffic like the firewall in china [It means US / other countries outside china can use wechat as a circumvention tool?]

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
don't forget one more thing:cloud file storage services in china provide paid options with very large space like 3TB/account like baidu or something else
You can simply abuse copyright laws in countries outside china just by signing up that kind of services hosted in china[you choose paid/free plans]

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't forget one more thing:cloud file storage services in china provide paid options with very large space like 3TB/account like baidu or something else
You can simply abuse copyright laws in countries outside china just by signing up that kind of services hosted in china[you choose paid/free plans]
Doesn't matter where it's hosted, you still can't link to it here. Just a fair warning

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
uhh, yeah the speed is decent.

now, if you are a chinese citizen, I absolutely would NOT recommend using wechat as a way to communicate illegal stuff / copyrighted stuff (thats bad you shouldnt be doing it in the first place). In china wechat accounts are linked to ID cards or phone numbers (ID cards are linked to phone numbers anway) wechat communications are monitored so they can very easily find you anywhere, especially since people share their location.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can't you just host your illegal stuff on MEGA or Google Drive, like most other people?
Of course i can

Put the VPN problem aside from china internet blocking

Google drive/MEGA storage space isn't large enough for files that more than 600GB/900GB

unlike the one's which hosted within china internet like tencent/baidu or anything else , they usually provide more than 2T space for each account after you sign up and paid the VIP member subscription option

Here's the main problem:google drive/MEGA is not large enough for a chinese netizen who keeps more than 900GB files all the time[Of course i can choose to order a google drive subscription for larger storage,but just still no enough space]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't you just host your illegal stuff on MEGA or Google Drive, like most other people?
google drive is full now i can't store any more
QQ截图20180224125107.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4