Hacking Is this rumour true?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh definitely yeah, but hasn't that always been kind of the way. Consoles behind vga by a couple of generations of cards. I have a PS4 and a Gaming PC and so the difference on multi-platform games is really jarring. It's the reason I only play exclusives on my PS4. Saying that, some of them still look amazing - God Of War for example. I can't imagine that looking any better, it's really amazing what some developers can do with ageing gpus.
Yeah! It's nuts how good looking it is! Especially with older hardware as the PS4 now is (even tho I got a Pro). I love my PS4 because of all the exclusive RPGs. Especially JRPGs. And I know the Switch is a good place for RPGs as well right now :)

Reactions: GunzOfNavarone

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah! It's nuts how good looking it is! Especially with older hardware as the PS4 now is (even tho I got a Pro). I love my PS4 because of all the exclusive RPGs. Especially JRPGs. And I know the Switch is a good place for RPGs as well right now :)

I got a Pro too, although If I'm honest, I don't think I needed the pro. I believe the difference in power between games can be negligible. But like you say... it's astounding how good some of them look. Horizon Zero Dawn for example... Uncharted 4... The Last Guardian... I'm glad I got it. I've always bought Sony's and Nintendo's consoles for their exclusives. Looking forward to Metroid 4.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got a Pro too, although If I'm honest, I don't think I needed the pro. I believe the difference in power between games can be negligible. But like you say... it's astounding how good some of them look. Horizon Zero Dawn for example... Uncharted 4... The Last Guardian... I'm glad I got it. I've always bought Sony's and Nintendo's consoles for their exclusives. Looking forward to Metroid 4.
I've got a 4K HDR tv so I really needed a Pro to get use of it :) Nintendo seem to always have more fun games than adrenaline fueled pumped action that the Playstation has So they seem to cover the spectrue quite well. I also got a PC for a lot of other things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk