Hacking Is this card compatible with dstt?

• Thread starter Steel
  • Start date
  • Views 1,800
  • Replies 12

Kme92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I myself use 2gb, but i recommend 4-8gb if ur planning on putting music or movies

boogerlad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is a ripoff. You can get 2gb for 6 dollars at dx. Also, class 2? Have fun with your loading screens.

_s3_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
unsure.gif
mmm.... it is rather small i'd look for something else (4-8gb), specially since flash memory prices are going down quick. unless you want only a small amount of games and music/videos, it doesn't hurt to have extra capacity to spare.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
justtrying said:
I think the picture's fake. It says 1 GB on the tag but the picture says 8 GB.You know - I never noticed that

QUOTE(BoxShot @ Today, 12:29 AM)Wait what micro sds have classes? (I would like to point this out) Anyways yeah it should work.
SDHC cards are the only cards that have 'classes'(2/4/8/16Gb), Standard SD cards don't (

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Don't buy it! It's a fake! I read it more carefully, and look on the title. 1GB MICRO SDHC!? WHAT!? IT SAYS ON THE CARD ON THE PICTURE. 8GB MICRO SDHC. IT'S A SCAM DON't BUY. JUST BUY FROM YOUR NEAREST ELECTRONICS STORE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU