Hacking Is there any working internet browser?

MitchStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, are there any homebrew internet browsers that work with the g6 lite and passcard 3 combo?

I've heard that DS Organize has one, but i cant figure it out cause im a nub at homebrew and stuff like that.
frown.gif

anyone?

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, are there any homebrew internet browsers that work with the g6 lite and passcard 3 combo?

I've heard that DS Organize has one, but i cant figure it out cause im a nub at homebrew and stuff like that.
frown.gif

anyone?

I have exactly the same setup, the DSOrganize browser should work if you have your WiFi configured properly.
wink.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
use the latest version - 2.8.

alternately you can use the dslinux browser (retawq) which even has graphics support (when you have a ram expansion ie. g6) however it's usablility is extremely crippled so i'd reccomend sticking to DSO.

brunno537

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think so! i can't find any browser for the G6 ds Real!! I already tried to download lots and lots of homebrews but i just don't have luck, and they don't work ! I already tried the following homebrews:

-Beup Live 0.3e
-DSOrganize 2.8 GBAX
-MarcaDS 4.0
NDSMail 0.55
-ds linux

I just don't know how to make them work into the G6 real! Someone can help me ? Someone with the G6 real had sucess with the homebrews??

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
brunno537, just put them into the root folder of your card e.g. "X:\"

Then start the DS up, press start, choose "my card", browse to the homebrew's .nds-file, press A, press A again. Works for me! ^^_

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, there are currently no homebrew browsers that support pictures without extended memory. You need a slot-1 and 2 solution to run retawq, but you should be running Opera instead.

brunno537

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks ugly_rose !! Now the DS organize 2.8 is working but what do i have to do to configure the web browser ? I tap with the stylux in the icon "web browser" but doesnt works! Anyone hane a sugestion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw