Hacking Is there any way to undo 3.56?

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No not at the moment. CFW 3.56 will come out at some point in future. We don't know what is coming in terms of hacking but it looks very bright. Tell your friend he has to be patient and don't upgrade if a new firmware comes out = NO PSN...

Gitaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think one of the hacker from failoverflow or something said you 3.56 had made thing very hard for downgrade to be possible, you might have to open up the ps3 to flash the NAN. There was method floating around the net require you to pull the power plug when the PS3 is updating or something, don't think anyone want to try it or should even try it.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Gitaroo said:
I think one of the hacker from failoverflow or something said you 3.56 had made thing very hard for downgrade to be possible, you might have to open up the ps3 to flash the NAN. There was method floating around the net require you to pull the power plug when the PS3 is updating or something, don't think anyone want to try it or should even try it.
Yep , and all the ps3 scene had stopped since $ony is suing every hacker.

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Currently, there is not way to downgrade, and this will be true for a long time, I think.
unsure.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightake said:
Gitaroo said:
Yep , and all the ps3 scene had stopped since $ony is suing every hacker.
most of them stopped on 3.56 before that because its back to square one

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
It's not really back to square one. They know the new keys and know about the rootkit and everything else Sony is trying to do to revamp security. The only thing is that there's virtually no reward in creating a 3.56 CFW since 3.55 works so well. Just wait until 3.6 is released (which I've heard will include new features) and see what the scene makes of it.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Magsor said:
No not at the moment. CFW 3.56 will come out at some point in future. We don't know what is coming in terms of hacking but it looks very bright. Tell your friend he has to be patient and don't upgrade if a new firmware comes out = NO PSN...

There probably won't be a CFW 3.56. I mean, Sony already started talking about 3.60, so you know it's coming soon. I mean, hackers probably don't want to bother if 3.60 is gonna be out soon. I mean 3.60 includes new features, 3.56 doesn't. I bet they don't see the point.

Well, people want PSN access back, but I don't think the ones making cfw actually cares about that. Beside, going online with a cfw will result in a ban anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: