Hacking Is there a way around the 500 game limit

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being honest here, no vita memory card can even hold 500 games so for the limit to exist is questionable, sure is unnecessary cause no one can get 500 on any memory card unless somehow games are super compressed, but then again, sony never expected external HDD to be thing for vita, nor did they make bigger cards than 64, i have 64GB card and didn't even fill up to 100 games on my 3ds, i have 1TB HDD for wii u and didn't even reach 100 games, why would anyone want to stock so much games especially when not even 40% of them are that good, on any system? I guess digital game collections are a thing now? :unsure:

shadowcopalypse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Taking into consideration expanse of memory in the past it's no surprise to hold an entire collection of games.

1.4 mb used to be huge now we can literally hold every SNES game without flinching.

Plus there's new types of storage well in development putting thousands of terabytes to shame.
Quartz

And thus in the future there'll be data repositories past our farthest imaginations.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Also incomplete dump explain why we are missing soo many games look like I am not putting my vita down for a while I started cover ops nuclear dawn 4 days ago and got hook up again whit PSX games
The Vita scene started way later in its life than the 3DS scene, we're literally not even a year into having Henkaku whereas the 3DS has been hacked for a few years now.

The Vita also has, IMO, way better security than the 3DS does so it's "harder" to get every single piece of software the Vita has without some hiccups. Using current methods to dump games is still "experimental", in that not everything is going to work 100%, and until someone figures out a better way to dump games (which, IMO, is unlikely for at least a while) it's going to stay that way.

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vita scene started way later in its life than the 3DS scene, we're literally not even a year into having Henkaku whereas the 3DS has been hacked for a few years now.

The Vita also has, IMO, way better security than the 3DS does so it's "harder" to get every single piece of software the Vita has without some hiccups. Using current methods to dump games is still "experimental", in that not everything is going to work 100%, and until someone figures out a better way to dump games (which, IMO, is unlikely for at least a while) it's going to stay that way.
I know I had a 3ds for several year before I brought the psvita after a year of having it henhaku was released. I dont mind the waiting time for get proper dumps since right now we have acess to the mayority of ps1 game library for play

george27th

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine he's using a Vita TV with and external HDD, which could potentially have more than enough space for 500+ games.

Assuming we don't count multi region dumps, there's something like 700+ games dumped right now. If we do include multi region stuff, it's somewhere in the 1400s ;)
3436 games and apps in total of all regions, 1020 for only the US 😉 This number is NOT correct, though, since many games and apps are no longer available in the Play Station Store.

Reactions: godreborn

george27th

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine he's using a Vita TV with and external HDD, which could potentially have more than enough space for 500+ games.

Assuming we don't count multi region dumps, there's something like 700+ games dumped right now. If we do include multi region stuff, it's somewhere in the 1400s ;)
3436 games and apps in total of all regions, 1020 for only the US 😉 This number is NOT correct, though, since many games and apps are no longer available in the Play Station Store.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you know how many TBs that total takes up or maybe all original games'?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    +1
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, was it Juan?
    Juan who?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its just seductive pics right? I mean they don't show nudity, do they?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, you know who is juan
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    isn't onlyfans just another creepy site of fake AI generated ''women''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there