Hacking Is there a tutorial on how to boot CFW with 6.2.0?

Sansterz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Apparently, there's a method (That isn't user-friendly) on booting CFW with 6.2.0 using atmosphere or something.
Is this true and if so, can someone please link it?

D

Deleted User

Why not wait until its out officially? I'm sure you can survive without CFW for a couple days. I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's the honest truth. Just don't update your Switch

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Why not wait until its out officially? I'm sure you can survive without CFW for a couple days. I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's the honest truth. Just don't update your Switch
^This. I also stupidly updated mine to 6.2.0, but I'm as tech-savvy as drying cement so I'm just gonna wait. I'm sure it won't be long given the minds and dedication of the people working on it. Else, you have to downgrade, and I'm not actually sure how exactly that is done.

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Personally, I'm not on 6.2, but I'm just curious if there is actually a public way now to boot CFW on 6.2.
Because I keep reading about "bring your own keys", but haven't really seen anyone give more detail than that.

Is this something actually doable by anyone, or does it require scene knowledge (e.g. knowing one of the undisclosed exploits, etc.)?

I don't hang out on discord much too, so I wouldn't know the exact details either if people are talking about it there.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
^This. I also stupidly updated mine to 6.2.0, but I'm as tech-savvy as drying cement so I'm just gonna wait. I'm sure it won't be long given the minds and dedication of the people working on it. Else, you have to downgrade, and I'm not actually sure how exactly that is done.
It can take some time, as it requires a new exploit, which nobody in his right mind would release so soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^