Gaming is there a list...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cause if there is i may get a 360 just to try it out... i don't feel like softmodding a xbox just to play one game i just want to know if there's a list or not? (and i'm not talking about back ups) if you need to know the game just ask me.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another thing to add, you need a hard drive for original xbox games to work. Those 4GB slims, and 215MB/512MB Arcade will not work without a harddrive.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
son of a mitch the games not on there... oh well also you have to have an original xbox hard drive to play games that burns my ass!! oh well. thanks anyway and the game i was going try was ToeJam and Earl 3 mission to earth. i've have been meaning to play that for 9 fucking years... and it's a xbox only game.... (sigh)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you say "original" do I take that to mean you have a modded WD drive- all you need then is to inject the emulator onto the drive if the person that modded the thing in the first place did not already do it (it is a very minor step and one easily done).

"cause if there is i may get a 360 just to try it out"
I would only call modding a 360 easier once you know the tricks- modding an original xbox can be done in software with nothing special or if you prefer with nothing but a IDE/PATA port on a computer.

I did once have a link to a site that rated all the games as well- games might be "compatible" but they can equally have issues (lag and such). Alas I do not have it but if you wanted I have probably linked it here before.

Also when this glitch hack gets reworked into a rebooter/similar then you get the option of the hacked xbox emulators. They are not much better but a few things can be done.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that Timesplitters 2 or Future Perfect are not on that list consitutes a crime of omission.

Seriously, Microsoft, what the hell? I have a copy of TS:FP that I can't use because of this. At the very least, offer it on Xbox Live

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
When you say "original" do I take that to mean you have a modded WD drive- all you need then is to inject the emulator onto the drive if the person that modded the thing in the first place did not already do it (it is a very minor step and one easily done).

"cause if there is i may get a 360 just to try it out"
I would only call modding a 360 easier once you know the tricks- modding an original xbox can be done in software with nothing special or if you prefer with nothing but a IDE/PATA port on a computer.

I did once have a link to a site that rated all the games as well- games might be "compatible" but they can equally have issues (lag and such). Alas I do not have it but if you wanted I have probably linked it here before.

Also when this glitch hack gets reworked into a rebooter/similar then you get the option of the hacked xbox emulators. They are not much better but a few things can be done.

if you can know that site's name that would be pwness. it's not like i want to get a 360 so i can get it modded i just wanted to try some games i have been meaning to try... that have never been on ps2 so yeah...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I did a quick scan through my old posts and with a bit of extra searching http://xbox.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Xbox_ga...e_with_Xbox_360 popped up. 360splurge appeared to be the people that originally made the list if you fancy searching a bit more but that wikia link is pretty much what I remember.

Edit: my bad- I thought the wikipedia link was the same as the one MS maintains/maintained and did not have anything extra.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)