Glarbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i_Gold_3DS.jpg
r4i-rts1.jpg
I'm new to the whole flashcart thing and am interested in buying an r4i gold 3ds. Online I seem to find two different ones; one with and one without an RTS label. They both are by the same company I believe, but is their a difference between the two? I have a new 3ds xl 10.1.0U and would also like to know if they both work on it. Thanks!

Last edited by Glarbin,

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Links or pics would help the group tell you for sure.

RTS = Real Time Save. N hasn't bothered with any new blocks on R4 carts since 9.4 or 9.5. Doubtful any new block is going to come. Just to verify, R4 carts will work on a 3DS but are only going to play DS ROMS or emulate NES GB or GBC. Anything like SNES or GBA will not emulate well on a R4 cart...need to look at a DSTwo. If you want to run 3DS ROMs you'll need a Sky3DS on 10.1.

Glarbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Links or pics would help the group tell you for sure.

RTS = Real Time Save. N hasn't bothered with any new blocks on R4 carts since 9.4 or 9.5. Doubtful any new block is going to come. Just to verify, R4 carts will work on a 3DS but are only going to play DS ROMS or emulate NES GB or GBC. Anything like SNES or GBA will not emulate well on a R4 cart...need to look at a DSTwo. If you want to run 3DS ROMs you'll need a Sky3DS on 10.1.
I added some pics

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly there so many different clones called r4i 3ds gold we'd really need to see a link or pic to tell you anything about differences. Though most (read all on the market) of them should work on 10.1.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One may not include real time saves. Though I think that's highly unlikely as almost all modern cards have this. I own one of the RTS ones I can vouch that it works on 10.1. I'd just grab that one to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*