Stalls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So heres the story
I ordered a Sky3DS+ on December 19, 2015 from Rev3DS
I spent $109 on the cart with a microSD card. When I emailed them, they told me that the card was out of stock. We have been emailing each other back and forth about this and they haven't told me that the card was in stock yet. Now In my order history, it says preparation in progress.
I have waited for an entire month and I have not been notified about it being in stock or anything.
So I want to know if this website is legit, or if it is a scam.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So heres the story
I ordered a Sky3DS+ on December 19, 2015 from Rev3DS
I spent $109 on the cart with a microSD card. When I emailed them, they told me that the card was out of stock. We have been emailing each other back and forth about this and they haven't told me that the card was in stock yet. Now In my order history, it says preparation in progress.
I have waited for an entire month and I have not been notified about it being in stock or anything.
So I want to know if this website is legit, or if it is a scam.
Do a chargeback if you have to.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a little thing about r4depot. they charge $95 for the new card, comes with free shipping, and they answer your emails within 24 hours and will offer a refund or replacement if something goes wrong with shipping or if your card is DOA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1