Hacking Is Preloader Safe To Used?

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello there I got a wiikey v2 and starfall Install. Is Preloader safe to used? And how do I remove starfall and which Preloader do I need to Install on my wii? Thanks.

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yep Preloader is the "new" version of Starfall, in fact it's the new project of Crediar the Starfall's author.
It's the same stuff with more improvements like booting before the SystemMenu allowing you to restore your wii if you bricked it.

You don't really remove starfall, as it's not resident, but you actually remove the hacks you've installed.
Just run Starfall once again, disable all previous hacks.
Then install Preloader v0.27, enable the beta update and update to 0.28, then install all the hacks you want (in 0.28 format!).

Follow this guide and use my download link in part1:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=135...p;#entry1770678

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yes its safe. But install it on system menu 3.2 and non need to uninstall starfall. Instal Preloader 0.27 and update it via wifi

EDIT Don Killah beat me to it

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you can just disable the starfall hacks by running the dol file again, or by reinstalling the system menu wad
you just install the latest preloader available for download, .28 at this moment

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the Info guys will try It out later
smile.gif

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually, you don't need to disable the hacks. Yesterday I installed Preloader with Starfall hacks 'on'.
Worked without any problems.

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am a bit confused making the hacks.ini file. Do I tick the preloder version 0.27? Since I am going to be Installing the 0.27 version. Also I will be updating It to 0.28 do I need to recrate the hacks.ini file for 0.28? Thanks.

D

Deleted User

need4speed, follow TPG.

IT's easy!

Plus, if you totally read TPG:
QUOTE said:
Check your region, PAL for Europe users and NTSC for US users. Then check your preloader version. If you're gonna use 0.28, tick 0.28. If you're gonna stay with 0.27, tick 0.26/0.27 and untick 0.28.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded