Hacking Is it possible to remove NNID and Friend Code without formatting?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work. I deleted the NNID save. In fact, I deleted the entire
Delete these folders :
nand:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032
nand:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010038
nand:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/0002009F
nand:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/000202C1
heh... been scratching my head over this for a couple of hours today. Double and triple checked that I removed the "NNID settings" and couldn't figure out why it wasn't doing the job.

->Act module==Account Module.

I feel like a dumb ass

Thanks for the post!

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I have an o3ds and a n3dsxl both having the same NNID (though the o3ds cannot connect to the eshop etc because the NNID is linked to my n3dsxl)

Can I remove my NNID from the o3ds with this method and create a new one and link it to my console to access the eshop?

Edit: Nevermind I just formatted everything :-)

Last edited by Binebina87,

alaindesjardins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two consoles that I did a system transfer from one to the other and then restored sysNAND so I could essentially clone them without having to reinstall 60 gb of games I had installed. Now both systems have the same friend code so I can't seem to link them to do local play. Does anyone know if the information above will help me get a new friend code without having to format? If so, how do I access "nand:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/" do delete the folders?

I looked in FBI but it wont let me delete the save data for friend list, and JK save manager doesn't really help me either. I'm not familiar but, I just want a new friend code without having to format and losing all the data I downloaded. I could potentially format after backing up my SD card and restoring it then installing all the tickets back but it seems like quite a lot of work if there is an alternative to just changing my friend code. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.