Is it possible to browse PS4 installed content from PC?

arabtm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi all,

I was wondering, is it possible to view list of installed PKG, update version and also DLC on PS4 via PC? perhaps at least via FTP connection?
my PC and PS4 are connected via local network.

thank you in advance for your help

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean FTP you can view files but it's not going to give you pkg information, but it's possible to find the folders of the games. Can't remember the location though.

You can find the version of the game right from the game icon though. Just hit option.

arabtm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I mean FTP you can view files but it's not going to give you pkg information, but it's possible to find the folders of the games. Can't remember the location though.

You can find the version of the game right from the game icon though. Just hit option.
hi. thanks for your reply :)
yes, I understand that we can view each game info by pressing option. but I was wondering instead of checking one by one, which game has which DLC & update version, if there is an easier way :)

unfortunately we cannot simply update to the latest version via PSN, so I have to make a note for each game, which version is currently installed ^^;

UnknownGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use patch installed app it will tell you which games have what patches installed unless if someone applied patches during the fpkg creation process selecting remaster. But just clicking options on a given game on your ps4 ui and selecting info tells you about the game right there.
And as for dlc you’d know if your playing your game if you have dlc your not, just by using Google if your game has dlc and then see if anyone has maybe it available and for your vr. Of said game (cusa) @KiiWii has a great tool

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's also a way to check dlc through I think information or you can go to content manager in debug settings to see all the packages that have been installed. be careful deleting "entitlement," because it delete the content and the license, yet the app.db won't be affected for some reason.

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was wondering, is it possible to view list of installed PKG, update version and also DLC on PS4 via PC? perhaps at least via FTP connection?
my PC and PS4 are connected via local network.

Find an Sqlite client for your PC and examine the "/system_data/priv/mms/app.db" file, you'll find all the information about all the packages installed on your PS4.

My suggestion is to avoid to modify it to avoid problems as it's an important system file — or save somewhere a backup copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...