Is it gone?

Lord_ray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have not used GBAtemp much before and I'm not even sure if I'm going to get a response, but I did all the steps to hack (Homebrew) a wiiu. USB helper is where the final step should take place, and where I should be able to get my games. But the problem is for some reason I'm not able to download games to my SD card. It just says its not available right now. So the only two viable possibilities are I did something wrong (definitely a lesser possibility. I have spent days on this project) OR its due to the Nintendo E-Shop closing for wii u. Help ASAP would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Trophies
XP
Hey, I have not used GBAtemp much before and I'm not even sure if I'm going to get a response, but I did all the steps to hack (Homebrew) a wiiu. USB helper is where the final step should take place

First of all, don't use USB Helper. We've been saying repeatedly that the tool is slow, outdated, and barely works anymore. Use either NUSspli or WiiUDownloader.

But the problem is for some reason I'm not able to download games to my SD card. It just says its not available right now.

Copy the files to your SD Card manually using WiiUDownloader, or use NUSspli which downloads / installs directly on the console. Don't rely on USB Helper to copy them for you. That's just stupid.

So the only two viable possibilities are I did something wrong (definitely a lesser possibility. I have spent days on this project) OR its due to the Nintendo E-Shop closing for wii u. Help ASAP would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

The NUS Servers are still up. What you did wrong was trying to use USB Helper.

Reactions: Lostbhoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try setting the download location to somewhere on your PC (like your desktop or something). If I remember correctly, there should be a button that says “set download directory” or something along those lines. Then when the games are done downloading copy the WUP folders from your PC to your “install” folder on your SD card to later install with WUPinstaller. That’s what I’ve always done with success

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?