Hacking Is it fake?

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do not make R4 cards at all in any way shape or form anymore. Pretty much any R4 you find for sale will be fake. There is no such thing as a SDHC R4 either.

If you want a cheap, high quality card with a similar feature set, get an Acekard 2. You can pick one up for about $11 from DealExtreme with free shipping.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11811

Hope that helped.

jay_sxi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for fast reply. One of my cousin told me to get M3 so am not sure. Im from UK, you know so any UK website will be great.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
SanDisk High Capacity. It's a kind of SD that holds a LOT of memory.

Posts merged

jay_sxi said:
thanks for fast reply. One of my cousin told me to get M3 so am not sure. Im from UK, you know so any UK website will be great.
SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the M3 Real is a phenomenal chip, you might wanna get that one. I have it and with Sakura, it's a awesome flashcart.
yaynds.gif

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nessie said:
SanDisk High Capacity. It's a kind of SD that holds a LOT of memory.

Posts merged

jay_sxi said:
SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the M3 Real is a phenomenal chip, you might wanna get that one. I have it and with Sakura, it's a awesome flashcart.
yaynds.gif

LOL It's Secure Digital, not Sandisk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.