ironhax

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Azmaeen, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Azmaeen
    OP

Azmaeen Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Bulgaria
    i've known about this new 10.3.0-28 homebrew for sometime now , and last night i installed it, after following all the standard procedures of installing menuhax and all that stuff , i've tried installing ironfall from the old eshop , unlike others my 3ds does not freeze on the shopping bag menu, but , when ever i try downloading the game there's always a connection error. can someone please help me with this

ps . i've previously tried installing ironhax from the new eshop , after realizing that it was not the right way to do it , i cancelled the download after 17%

i have the new 3ds xl

2. Dedede

Dedede Banned

Banned
    Oct 18, 2015
    -snip-

Last edited by Dedede, Jan 28, 2016
  3. Azmaeen
    OP

Azmaeen Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Bulgaria
    so , nintendo has completely removed the old version from their servers or has somehow prevented people from accessing the old game ?

damn i was late

thank you Dedede , that saved me a lot of time

4. CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    You can still do menuhax though. Set it up before Nintendo pulls out 10.4 (likely Monday)

Azmaeen likes this.
  5. Azmaeen
    OP

Azmaeen Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Bulgaria
    did that, thank you

6. Dedede

Dedede Banned

Banned
    Oct 18, 2015
    -snip-

Last edited by Dedede, Jan 28, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice