Iplayer questions/ help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Chaz., Dec 22, 2009.

Dec 22, 2009

Iplayer questions/ help by Chaz. at 12:56 PM (1,051 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Chaz.
    OP

Member Chaz. GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi, I feel like a right noob posting this but I'm having a few problems with my Iplayer. I have updated it fine, but when I try to play videos, they don't turn up in the video section on the menu. Whats wrong?

Next is that I cant seem to be able to play the GBA emulator on it, it keeps saying the ndsgba system file should lie in root directory. I've put everything I got in the zip file on the root, plugin and _system folders and the thing still doesn't work. I'm fed up of these stupid flash carts never working for me, and all the patching needed and other problems with homebrew and hacking. I just want one thing to work first time without the trouble I have to go through to do one thing! Please help.

2. metal01

Member metal01 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I sound like an idiot also but I can't tell what files need to go in my sd card to run the Iplayer, I fallow directions, and nothing happeneds but a bunch of noise and a screen telling me to enter name, then asking english, spanish, or whatever, then white, or nothing happeneds.

Then I'm also not sure how to load the gameboy advance emulator into it either

Please help.

3. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    It looks like this, D drive is the microSDHC:

[​IMG]

4. Chaz.
    OP

Member Chaz. GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Great! cheers! its working now, I put the games in gamepak and they work. Also, by the sounds of it the poke games arnt working for it at the moment? I've tried my own dumps and I get a white screen. Also, does it run GBC games? Or do I need the other emulator for that?

5. dudereno

Member dudereno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Nope. You want Lameboy for GB/GBC games.
    Here's the link
    Lameboy

6. Chaz.
    OP

Member Chaz. GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Thought so, cheers for that!