Hacking Question Ipatched kosmos

dxxshore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to load 9.0.1 on kosmos, I lost emunand after reading that atmosphere was ready for it but it never loaded switch emblem, just stayed blank.

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thoroughly confused by this post. Why is it titled "ipatched kosmos"? What does this mean? Are you on an ipatched device using emuMMC for latest firmware?

Atmos works just fine. Are your files up to date?

Reactions: zxr750j

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thoroughly confused by this post. Why is it titled "ipatched kosmos"? What does this mean? Are you on an ipatched device using emuMMC for latest firmware?

Atmos works just fine. Are your files up to date?
They are on an ipatched console, using emummc that they updated to 9.0.1, and kosmos is no longer booting for them.

Kosmos is a repack of atmosphere.
While I read the title and understood, I do agree that the title is vague, and more work should have went into being more clear.

dxxshore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry should have been more specific with title, I'm using an ipatched switch obviously running kosmos, off of caffeine. I've updated kosmos and pegascape, I have already made a new emunand, but was wondering if anyone has been successful at updating to 9.0.1 on emunand. Sorry again for the confusing thread title.

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are on an ipatched console, using emummc that they updated to 9.0.1, and kosmos is no longer booting for them.

Kosmos is a repack of atmosphere.
While I read the title and understood, I do agree that the title is vague, and more work should have went into being more clear.
I'm familiar with kosmos just this post made my brain go boom. I figured correctly what he meant then... I don't know a damn thing about ipatched consoles so...

This is where is say good luck to you, friend! I'll take my leave now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse