Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going for the retail version & I know just where to find it gamestop there's bound to be some unpopular titles there that people traded in :)

residentxevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
mmmm. i am sorry, but this game not relase in the Eshop EUR. i live in America / NTSC/ region but my 3Ds is EUR /PAL/, therefore I Can Cubic ninja game Ntsc for install this xploit ? :C :C

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, I may get off the gateway hate train and go buy a gateway. The price on Cubic Ninja is Like trying to find a brand new white gamecube controller for a low price.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, I may get off the gateway hate train and go buy a gateway. The price on Cubic Ninja is Like trying to find a brand new white gamecube controller for a low price.

Sad as that might be, I too may have to go that route, given the asininity of peoples' hellbent stance on price gouging, hoarding the games "to pay bills" or to "help others who are CS majors develop for the 3DS" or some bullshit reason that is hard to truly prove.:rolleyes: The whole thing is pretty damnably stupid if you ask me. Will there be other 3DS exploits? Hard to say, and if there are, I highly doubt the people on the Temp will ever get to see them, much less even get to use said exploit(s). :rofl:

Too bad there will never be an exploit like the Bannerbomb hack on the Wii where you don't need a game, just entering the MAC address of the Wii, download the necessary files and install. :rolleyes:

Reactions: air2004

Z4n7h3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope there will be a region unlocking feature available for this! :D But also looking forward to playing many GBA games ^-^

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the idiots at gamestop sold my reserved copy out from under me, I called around and tried a couple other places as well. Everyone said the same thing. Somebody had been in early in the day and purchased every copy, both used and new.

That sucks man. It's BS that Gamestop sold a reserved copy, even though the confirmation email they send you says that they'll hold it for 2 days! I reserved mine early yesterday afternoon and went after work, right before they closed. Luckily they still had it.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks man. It's BS that Gamestop sold a reserved copy, even though the confirmation email they send you says that they'll hold it for 2 days! I reserved mine early yesterday afternoon and went after work, right before they closed. Luckily they still had it.

One of many reasons I stopped buying from that hellhole Gamestop. They ain't getting my money, I can tell you that.

unbelievable, i bought a copy this monday on ebay for $7. the seller just cancelled my order last night saying that they are out of stock, they had more than 10 avaliable at the moment of my order. they, I'm pretty sure they sold them for bigger price :l

Then give him a bad rating and report him on eBay, that's the protocol anyways. What a dickhead that seller was. Yeah, I definitely suggest leaving him a bad review/reputation rating for failure to uphold his end of the deal. You'll get the money back, right? I hope. This is why I can't trust eBay, because of backstabbing retailers.

Misiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
unbelievable, i bought a copy this monday on ebay for $7. the seller just cancelled my order last night saying that they are out of stock, they had more than 10 avaliable at the moment of my order. they, I'm pretty sure they sold them for bigger price :l

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why are you people still arguing about Cubic Ninja! and how the price went to almost that of a Wii nowadays and how difficult it is to get?
Get a Gateway, use the rom to install the HBC and you get the best of both worlds.

Besides, it's not like you are going to get a cheap CN! cartridge... is it?
Add some bucks to the current price of any reseller of that game and it will be almost the same as that of a Gateway.

I was too doubting about what option to get, but Gateway seems like the most secure and the best way to go.
Nintendo might fix the hole in Cubic Ninja with an upcoming system update, but Gateway will still be there after the patch.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why are you people still arguing about Cubic Ninja! and how the price went to almost that of a Wii nowadays and how difficult it is to get?
Get a Gateway, use the rom to install the HBC and you get the best of both worlds.

Add some bucks to the current price of any reseller of that game and it will be almost the same as that of a Gateway.

I was too doubting about what option to get, but Gateway seems like the most secure and the best way to go.
Nintendo might fix the hole in Cubic Ninja with an upcoming system update, but Gateway will still be there after the patch.

Cubic Ninja still will be there after the patch as Gateway is. There is no difference: Gateway is locked on 4.x with a possible update for 9.x. Cubic would be locked between 4.x and 9.x.

Reactions: cvskid

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic Ninja still will be there after the patch as Gateway is. There is no difference: Gateway is locked on 4.x with a possible update for 9.x. Cubic would be locked between 4.x and 9.x.

Provided Cubic Ninja ever goes down in price, or provided that douchebag retailers on eBay don't screw buyers over.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Of course Cubic Ninja will be there too... With no exploitable hole with the upcoming Nintendo update. (I am sure they will cover this in the next one)
At least you don't go through the grief of not finding the game anywhere either new or used.

Nevertheless, we still got until the release of the Gateway update and the actual exploit to compare both of them side by side, cons and pros.

Floconildo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

The question is: will the HBC installation work with the likes of Gateway and Sky3DS? If so, I guess now these cards will become more interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7