Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmastar510

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It could be for naught, I think the installation code on the 3ds calls home and does something. Hence the instructions requiring wifi...

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
even though the youtube money and trending views might be tempting...I recommend that NO ONE should do a video tutorial on how to do this and install it.

Nintendo busted my ass for a year of a strike for doing a tutorial of a GUI Coverflow ROM manager homebrew called DSCOVERED (before Spinal_code went retail) not even how to get ROMS or any of that

some belgium anti-piracy motherfuckers who represented Nintendo...because they were too much pussies to do it themselves.

Right now they are caught with their pants down (especially if we find out region lock can be unlocked easily) and they won't think twice to vent their frustration out via copyright strike on the very thing they hate.

if you value your channel. don't be stupid!

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll buy a dinner for whoever builds a .3dsx of blarg with sound.

he had it working with sound and says that ssspwn has more access than HB run from flashcarts
" While flashcarts can't run 3DSX files, they can run homebrew compiled as CXI. And as luck would have it, it's possible to output a CXI from a 3DSX file! With that in mind, flashcart homebrew does not provide quite the same level of access as ninjhax (the sound-module 'CSND' is missing, for example), and as such not all homebrew can be guaranteed to run on these carts."

Jesha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there another place to download this from? It appears that word of mouth has the starter.zip on smea's page bombarded.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
he had it working with sound and says that ssspwn has more access than HB run from flashcarts
" While flashcarts can't run 3DSX files, they can run homebrew compiled as CXI. And as luck would have it, it's possible to output a CXI from a 3DSX file! With that in mind, flashcart homebrew does not provide quite the same level of access as ninjhax (the sound-module 'CSND' is missing, for example), and as such not all homebrew can be guaranteed to run on these carts."

unlike SudokuHax. Software exploits will trump pira*ahem* I mean "homebrew" flashcarts.

score. ;)

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing.
Looks nice, you can tell alot of work was into the whole thing.

I'm wondering, is there any other games that can be exploited through QR?
Most of the ones that I can think of only have small amount of white/black squares, which means they probably transmit only a handful of letters or attributes to the games rather than raw coding. I assume Cubic Ninja uses the QR as raw coding judging the high amount of white/black squares it uses.
Can anyone think of other 3DS games that use the same type of high-res QR codes?
(pic for reference)
40073.png

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...