Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I registered for the forum just to say thank you for this exploit. I went to GameStop's website and put a hold on the last copy of Cubic Ninja. When I got there the clerk was asking why the demand for it was so high. He told me he sold all 30 copies the store had in 1 day. I just told him that I was recommended to get it. Only 5 dollars and I traded in some random ps3 game I haven't played in months. Thank you again for the exploit and best of luck!

I went dressed as a ninja....

when they said why you want this game, i said "im a ninja and collect everything that is ninja........ obviously" :ninja:

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some people just want to see the world burn!

Why? Because I shared the info with some people who i know have other hacked consoles? Don't be silly. Changes are high they would have gotten this news soon from my friend or gaming news outlets.

Hell just googling the name cubic ninja brings up news of the hack!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Why? Because I shared the info with some people who i know have other hacked consoles? Don't be silly. Changes are high they would have gotten this news soon from my friend or gaming news outlets.

Hell just googling the name cubic ninja brings up news of the hack!

who is going to google cubic ninja for the fun of it?

but most people who work for these gaming stores dont like the homebrew scene from my experience...

Reactions: dimmidice

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow best buy canceled my order even tho I ordered within minutes of announcement last night. Today it was stuck all day in preparing shipment step

luckily my local gamestop had it and picked it up

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who is going to google cubic ninja for the fun of it?

but most people who work for these gaming stores dont like the homebrew scene from my experience...

I googled it to find a store selling it cause i thought my gamestop would of been sold out...but it wasn't and i was very surprised by that.

I think the worst game ubisoft ever released on the 3ds suddenly having lots of buyers would draw people google to see what's up.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ubisoft probably be like

shocked-face.png

http://thewiddershins2.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/shocked-face.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)