Not open for further replies.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I feel like going to your house and injecting you with a needle that gives you a disease which makes your hair fall off and your face go red that it's spreadable to anyone in the same room to you which will make you go under quarantine and tests and eventually get shot when they have researched enough.
Did i do it right?
Damn it someone's going to insult me aren't they?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like going to your house and injecting you with a needle that gives you a disease which makes your hair fall off and your face go red that it's spreadable to anyone in the same room to you which will make you go under quarantine and tests and eventually get shot when they have researched enough.
Did i do it right?

Did i do it right?

Your elaborate plan has one flaw
Do you know where any of us live?
Foolish fool who foolishly makes foolish plans only to end up looking like a fool
franziska-tisk(a).gif

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Did i do it right?

Did i do it right?

Your elaborate plan has one flaw
Do you know where any of us live?
Foolish fool who foolishly makes foolish plans only to end up looking like a fool
franziska-tisk(a).gif
you are the fool. we've already been through your room. and your mom's.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
that didn't make sense. what about my poison? did you drink it? well that explains the grammar.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YOUR FACE!!! GOD DAMN IT!! (joke did not mean it) ​And yes! I do speak English well. I should have added the 're from the your so it should be You're.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night