Tutorial  Updated

Install OOT3Dhax offline.

There's a litte guide about how installing OOT3DHAX offline ! :D
You only need :
  • «The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time 3D» on cart, with USA/EUR/JPN region .
  • A 3DS with a pirmary exploit entrypoint, on a 9.0.0 to 11.2.0 firmware.
1) Download this homebrew : https://gbatemp.net/attachments/oot3dhax_installer_offline-zip.28171/.
2) Extract the archive, and copy the folder named «oot3dhax_installer» to your «3ds» folder of your 3DS.
3) Go to https://smealum.github.io/3ds/ download the otherapp payloads of your 3DS version (section «Otherapp/ropbin payloads»).
4) When the download is finished, renamme the file to «payload.bin» and put it on the root (and on the «oot3dhax_installer» folder) of your SD card.
5) Go to «oot3dhax_installer», and go to «saves» folder.
6) Copy the file of your region to the «oot3dhax_installer» folder.
7) Renames the files to...
  • «save01.bin», if you want that pirated save install on Slot-1 of OOT3D.
  • «save02.bin», if you want that pirated save install on Slot-2 of OOT3D.
  • «save03.bin», if you want that pirated save install on Slot-3 of OOT3D.
8) Insert the SD card to your 3DS.
9) Start the homebrew launcher and select the oot3dhax installer homebrew.
10) Install.
  • If this don't work, delete the save of your game by presing A + B + X + Y on the boot of the game.

Done ! :D

Last edited by nooby89,

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This basically allows you to install oot3dhax onto a physical oot3d cartridge without access to the internet right?

As in the oot3d entrypoint and whatnot. right?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Does count 11.1.0.34U? and what exploits can i use for launch Homebrew Laucher, (to install oot3d hax) since browserhax is still not working in 11.1.0.34U?
Sorry, im a little n00b in 3DS ^^U

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does count 11.1.0.34U? and what exploits can i use for launch Homebrew Laucher, (to install oot3d hax) since browserhax is still not working in 11.1.0.34U?
Sorry, im a little n00b in 3DS ^^U

On 11.0/11.1/11.2 you need to have another 3DS to install the payloads of the version of your 3DS on 11.X.X and load the game on the 11.X.X 3DS.
Is the only solution right now.

nintendy2319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 11.0/11.1/11.2 you need to have another 3DS to install the payloads of the version of your 3DS on 11.X.X and load the game on the 11.X.X 3DS.
Is the only solution right now.
Ok sorry in advance for the newbie question so I've got 2 3ds a o3ds ver 9.5.0-22U(this one runs homebrew via menuhax) and a N3ds ver 11.2.0-35U.So like you said if I were to install the payloads of the version for the N3ds using my o3ds then put the oot cartridge on my N3ds and load the game would my N3ds be able to run homebrew?(also would I have to purchase a powersave?)

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You will be able if you install the payload of the toher 3DS on your hacked 3DS, yeah.

nintendy2319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit:Ok so finally did it although when I put the cartridge in N3ds and pick the slot that I selected for the hax nothing happens.
Edit:so what I had to do is just do any action in game but It doesn't get me to homebrew all it does is force close and restart my system.

Last edited by nintendy2319,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1