Hacking "Initialize SD Card" freeze on USB Loader GX

Eribetra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! So I was wanting to run Skyward Sword on USB Loader GX, so I followed this guide to install cIOS v10 beta 52 on IOS 249 and 250. But then, when I opened HBC, the USB Loader GX image was missing, even though the selection was still there! So I loaded it, and it started, but where was the logo? And then, after half a second of loading things... "Initialize SD Card" appeared, and the Wii freezed. What am I doing wrong? Is the USB Loader GX saved on my SD card old and/or corrupted? Is the guide outdated and I just installed the wrong cIOS? Because it always loaded successfully before (without the cIOS, I did nothing on that thing)!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if it's fixed, just let the thread die. No need to bump or close it.
Though, when you ask for help and find the solution, it's always a good behavior to explain what you did, what whas the problem and the solution.
Someone else with the same problem might find your message one day and would wish to know what you did to fix your issue so he can do the same. reading "I found the solution, but will not tell you" is frustrating :P

if you want to provide more information, could you tell what did you redownload ? only the loader ?
Maybe it was not correctly written to your SD. Always use the safe eject option on your computer after copying data on a device, or you could corrupt your data, and (more rarely) all its partition's data.

well, now it works so it's good :)

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc