Gaming I'm playing Binding of Isaac. Tips?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's not technically my first playthrough, but I haven't yet beat Mom once or unlocked any characters... What's the ideal item set (pills included) for a first playthrough of Binding of Isaac?

I'm not looking to complete any achievements or have a flawless victory... I'm just looking for the ideal way to actually beat the game.

I'll update this post with item sets, so someone doesn't suggest an item set someone else did.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would just keep playing through it, eventually you get to the point where your familiarization of the game is what's going to help you vs the items you get. I forget what strategies I used to beat the game in the first runs but it got to the point where no matter what happened I always won.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have every achievement and 100+ hours gameplay my tips are.
there are some items that actually don't help learn to not pick them up.
mostly the game is about luck, you can have some runs that are the hardest thing you ever do and some are a cakewalk.
good reflexes though quick with your fingers is really all you need.

if you can get the 55 coins to earn cain the game seams much easier with him. if you have cain always play the arcade rooms you are much much more likely to succeed in there with him and he doesn't get bad pill effects which is a huge bonus.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol