Hacking If USB Loader freezes while copying a game..

Freezing Alone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, just a quick question. I'm using Ultimate USB Loader v7.4 and occasionally (it happened on Wanin's USB Loader v1.5 as well) the loader will freeze while I'm copying over a game from a disk. Happens on both original and burned disks. Rarely, but it does happen. When this happens I have to hard reset my Wii and then copy the game over again, which usually works the second time.

My question though is whether or not that freeze leaves partial files on my hard drive, since the game didn't finish copying. I don't want to end up wasting a bunch of space from fragmented files that I can't really do anything about. Anyone who's encountered this and noticed a loss in space please let me know D:

catnapped

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what Ive experienced, I think it does leave the uncompleted fragments that you cant do much of anything with. I noticed that when I cloned one external drive to a larger one and it failed midstream (less free space on the recipient drive than the donor drive)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality