Hacking I think i'm missing something here (dracula densetsu related)

bmt0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hey
I've been out from the homebrew scene for a goood while, so bear with me
biggrin.gif

Problem:
Got myself a Wad for Dracula Rebirth, wich i patched w/ freethewads (Akumajou.Dracula.JPN.VC.Wii-OneUp), Wad Installer gave me errors due to my ios (or at least thats what i got from googling my error), so i used PimpMyWii to install missing IOS with the network update

I was then able to install the wad using IOS 15 (is this the right thing to do?) but i'm not able to boot it at all, starting it from the channel in the wii menu gives me a generic black screen of death, using the latest GeckoOS gave me a dos-like error

What am i missing here? Do i have to install the wad using a specific IOS, or something else?

If it matters i'm on 4.1E, got a Wiikey v1 w/ 1.9s, latest homebrew channel - pimpmywii - geckoos
Dont really know what else i should look at
frown.gif

Thanks for any help

tw3nz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akumajou.Dracula.JPN.VC.Wii-OneUp is Akumajou Dracula for the Famicom Virtual Console. You want to look for Dracula.Densetsu.Rebirth.WiiWare.JPN.Wii-PLAY-SKiLL. You're better off patching your system menu with StartPatch (or Priiloader), and using the Region Free Wii Channel option, and leaving the game unpatched. Installing any wads with IOS249 is a much better option also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj