Homebrew I need some serious advice!

Lasse54210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I have a few questions, I have a 2ds with Pokemon Omega ruby pre-installed, but I wanna get into hacking my 2ds (I have experience with the Wii). My problem is, am I gonna lose the save file? Because I have a lot of rare Pokemon's on there or is there a way to extract the save file? And another question I have also bought the Pokemon bank because I wanted to extract Pokemon's of Pokemon Black. Will I lose that app or the ability to use it? And the last question and not least I have bought Pokemon Yellow on the store will I lose that too? I hope to hear from you guys soon!

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you use the exploit for Pokemon to acsess Homebrew than you may encounter that issue... There's an easier way to acsess Homebrew now without using a game with an exploit named SoundHax.

From there you will have acsess to Homebrew

Theres also a way to install CFW to your 2DS as of 11.2-35 FW so you could also check that out if you want to cheat in Pokemon, or store your Pokemon in a free version of Pokemon Bank VIA SD Card.
I will list a guide here,
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Edit: No you will not lose any digital games, or downloads on your 3DS if you have acsess to Homebrew or have CFW.

Last edited by petethepug,
Reactions: Lasse54210

ExByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I have a few questions, I have a 2ds with Pokemon Omega ruby pre-installed, but I wanna get into hacking my 2ds (I have experience with the Wii). My problem is, am I gonna lose the save file? Because I have a lot of rare Pokemon's on there or is there a way to extract the save file? And another question I have also bought the Pokemon bank because I wanted to extract Pokemon's of Pokemon Black. Will I lose that app or the ability to use it? And the last question and not least I have bought Pokemon Yellow on the store will I lose that too? I hope to hear from you guys soon!
If you follow this guide https://3ds.guide/ then you should end up having a hacked 3ds and being able to use everything that you've bought, including keeping your save files.

Lasse54210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well if you use the exploit for Pokemon to acsess Homebrew than you may encounter that issue... There's an easier way to acsess Homebrew now without using a game with an exploit named SoundHax.

From there you will have acsess to Homebrew

Theres also a way to install CFW to your 2DS as of 11.2-35 FW so you could also check that out if you want to cheat in Pokemon, or store your Pokemon in a free version of Pokemon Bank VIA SD Card.
I will list a guide here,
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Edit: No you will not lose any digital games, or downloads on your 3DS if you have acsess to Homebrew or have CFW.
Thank you! Can I mark this as best answer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn