gummygamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
Ok first thing fisrt im new to this site and i need help with my ttds becuz i found the ttds at my school and im new to it all i knew wat to do was download and place games then my friend updated the ttds for so i dont know a thing until today i found out how to put new skin , and update anything else i need to know and i also want to know how do i put cheats i tried and failed k i download then one thats says 04_03_09_CHEAT.DAT.zip then i extract here and put it in my ttmenu thingy the took out my old one that i thnk came with the new update [v1.17 Kernel] then i put the memory card in the ttds played it and none of the cheats was there but cheat icon was when i clicked it with my stylus it was empty for all my games What did i do wrong?
wacko.gif
unsure.gif
the old cheat data worked with some of my games like mario kart and pokemon pearl but not platinum and even new mario bros
hate2.gif

Rayler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You were pretty vague with what you said, but that download you got should work. Extract it, and place the one called usrcheat.dat in the TTmenu and replace the old one.
Make sure you put it in the folder though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo