Gaming I have issues with the EU PSN store

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Monster Hunter Feedom United and Castlevania won't show up for me. I can find MH FU in the search mode but when I look in the category of PSP games I cannot find the two games I named.

Gonna buy MH FU! :D

._. I want Castlevania as well, it is/was listed on a PSN blog or whatever. >.>

Could a European guy check this for me? :D

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does it matter if monster hunter doesn't show up on the store? you can still get it by search

castlevania isnt on psn

Oh good to know that Castlevania isn't on PSN, thanks Prowler. Also yeah it is not really a problem that Monster Hunter is still findable but I think Sony misses a bit of their income with hiding this game. Is their any way to adress this to Sony?

Here: http://www.pushsquare.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=351

It clearly says:

'At least connecting from Europe there are some issues with listed PSP games. Several games are not listed (alphabetic listing) but you can reach them using "Search" option, most revelant case being Monster Hunter FU. Then there are other PSP games listed on the PSN web but not present in the Vita's PS store (not even using the Search), like Castlevania DX. Do you have similar problems when accessing the store from your Vita?'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's why I don't want my name all over the place people get things twisted over the smallest...