Question I got error 2005-0340 and error 2002-0001

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by zongalito, Sep 28, 2018.

1. zongalito
    OP

zongalito GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
    today i tried to update a game on the ofw (mario tennis aces, a game i play on sx os) and i got that error, and i cant find information anywhere about that specific error so i wanna know if someone could bring light to this
    also i got the error 2002-0001 when i try to start mario tenis aces and donkey kong country tropical freeze, it only happens with these two games, the rest can play as normal and update too so i dont know
    i'm on 6.0.0 ofw
    1.8 on sx os

2. cyndor

cyndor GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2018
    United States
  3. zongalito
    OP

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
  4. cyndor

cyndor GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2018
    United States
    You were asking for both, but you're right in that I jumped the gun on the first one.

A quick look doesn't seem to show any info on any of the big sites so it might be a new error code.

5. zongalito
    OP

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
    well on the side of the error 2002-0001 i wanted to know about the causes, if its because of updating to 6.0.0, or having the xci trimmed, or the sx version
    so maybe its a new error, lets hope we get more info then about the error 0340

6. cyndor

cyndor GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2018
    United States
    https://translate.google.com/transl...m/thread-46428721-1-1.html&edit-text=&act=url

Only thing I have found so far and it's in chinese with bad translation :/.

7. zongalito
    OP

Dec 9, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Rancagua, Chile
  8. Canna

Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

GBAtemp Patron
    Canna is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 14, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Firstly your running 6.0 with only just been supported,so expect issues.. secondly your using a out of date sxos version, that has issues with 6.0. try to update to latest sxos 2.0... and still expect issues as its new system version