I feel so stupid right now.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Nimbus, Jan 18, 2010.

Jan 18, 2010

I feel so stupid right now. by Nimbus at 11:36 PM (1,008 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Nimbus
    OP

Member Nimbus sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1

United Kingdom
    Well as some of you know I ordered an Acekard2 from Kickgaming awhile ago, as well as a red Aluminum DS Slim case. I know kickgaming is up in Canada, and I knew it was going to take awhile (My Acekard shipped out on the 8th as far as I know, it also lists a shipping date as 01/10/2010 next to it as well)

Well now I feel stupid about ordering from Kickgamng, why? It's not their shipping times or customer service, both of those are the most excellent I have ever seen.

It's about the fact that I just learned that realhotstuff not only is located in the USA, but in addition to that has the AK2i for the same price as the AK2 was at Kickgaming.

Maybe I'm just getting impatient and all that, I have a short fuse in terms of patience anyways. Again I do not mind that I paid a bit more for it at Kickgaming, it's worth it for their customer service.

So people, when do you think I should expect my Acekard2 to arrive, if it shipped on the 8th?

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    probably some time this week I'd think. Ordering on a Friday usually means that your package won't be mailed until Monday, and shipping from Canada to the US can easily take more than 5 business days.

Edit: Wait, I read that wrong. You said it shipped on the 8th, not that you ordered it on the 8th. Almost definitely this week I'd think, unless one of the standard unforeseen delays happens.

3. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    That happen to me when I bought my M3 Real >.<
    And I think it should take about 5 to 6 days, maybe more differing on the speed of shipping and what state you live in

4. Nimbus
    OP

United Kingdom
    I live in the Midwest, so I'm really hoping that tomorrow will be the day.

Still, I dunno anymore. I'm debating on whether or not I should order from RHS from now on.

It'll be interesting to see if I have the same issue as everyone else is having with these flashcarts.

5. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    You absolutely should; RHS is by far the fastest store I've ever ordered anything from. I ordered an item from them in the evening once, and they had it in the mail the next morning. Use Priority mail and you'll get your order in 2-4 days, depending on your location.

6. Nimbus
    OP

United Kingdom
    Maybe I will do that from now on destructobot, yeah...I think I will.

Nothing against Kickgaming, but I don't have alot of patience even on a good day. I'll still shop there once in awhile.

You know, after I get my Acekard2, if it has the same issues I might just import a DSTT from RHS. I don't really wanna have to fuss around with our mail system in the US. I've got faith that my Acekard2 isn't going to have these issues though.

You know, I just thought of something interesting. Has anyone tried to use the Akaio 1.5.1 mod on a real Acekard2. If it turns out there is a bad batch or something, or it is the HWID, and the modified version does work then we actually should thank Rudolph.

Sigh....I guess my homework for college and my "Nuclear Crow's super special Nuclear Sun Powered make it through Pokemon HeartGold with only a Jigglypuff before my Acekard2 comes in the mail hyper mega sigma omfg lolfest run will keep me busy". Pity I have no way to record this run, I'll probably fail to complete it in time before my AK2 comes.