Hacking I done goofed...(updated sysnand)

zanfire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have had a gateway card for a while now and started using it again to try and play MH:G. Well after realizing i needed to update my emunand to go online i attempted to and ...well accidentally updated my sysnand to firmware 11.

My guess is im fudged and might as well just buy the game, but is there any glimmer of hope out there? If not...anyone wanna buy a gateway card...

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
D

Deleted-379826

So i have had a gateway card for a while now and started using it again to try and play MH:G. Well after realizing i needed to update my emunand to go online i attempted to and ...well accidentally updated my sysnand to firmware 11.

My guess is im fudged and might as well just buy the game, but is there any glimmer of hope out there? If not...anyone wanna buy a gateway card...
Yeah you done goofed indeed

Reactions: Davidosky99

zanfire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRY to Sell your gateway HERE
https://gbatemp.net/forums/want-to-sell-wts.159/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/
Harmod and downgrade.
Next time use boot methods such as menuhax or A9LH to make it harder to update sysnand
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Hardmod-Downgrade

Should've had A9LH.

You can hardmod and downgrade back to 9.2 to keep using Gateway,
didnt even what that was up til a few mins ago, i havent updated anything for almost a year now.
I looked at the hardmod but it looks like you need so special cord i dont have.

suparnemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt even what that was up til a few mins ago, i havent updated anything for almost a year now.
I looked at the hardmod but it looks like you need so special cord i dont have.

You can send off your device to someone like @hundshamer or @vb_encryption_vb and they can mod it for you. It requires soldering.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
ooooh, thought i was a link to do it myself...probably would have never even attempted it.
okay, If you want to do piracy or use your gateway card(I woudn't use it tho, it's your choice), you should consider sending it to a hardmodder, and they might downgrade it for you and maybe even install an open source a9lh.
It's your choice

zanfire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, If you want to do piracy or use your gateway card(I woudn't use it tho, it's your choice), you should consider sending it to a hardmodder, and they might downgrade it for you and maybe even install an open source a9lh.
It's your choice
how much do they usually charge?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse