Gaming I can’t load this one game.....so far.

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so. I just found out that my switch is banned. I’m using atmosphere and my switch is on 12....I’m pretty sure. All my games load fine. I’m using tinfoil to install them and they work fine.

All but Untitled Goose Game. It needs an internet connection to run. I put it in airplane mode and I’m prompted to turn WiFi on. I’m also using 99dns. I have that set up properly. I double checked.

I’m mostly positive I was banned when I changed from sxos to atmosphere. I had to reconnect to the internet. I remember the next day, I got a few emails from Nintendo thanking me for playing such and such games.

Is there a way to bypass the online check so I can boot the game? The game was running fine, until my console got banned.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, so. I just found out that my switch is banned. I’m using atmosphere and my switch is on 12....I’m pretty sure. All my games load fine. I’m using tinfoil to install them and they work fine.

All but Untitled Goose Game. It needs an internet connection to run. I put it in airplane mode and I’m prompted to turn WiFi on. I’m also using 99dns. I have that set up properly. I double checked.

I’m mostly positive I was banned when I changed from sxos to atmosphere. I had to reconnect to the internet. I remember the next day, I got a few emails from Nintendo thanking me for playing such and such games.

Is there a way to bypass the online check so I can boot the game? The game was running fine, until my console got banned.
I was able to play it fine on Atmosphere. I always played offline. Obviously, going online in CFW will get you banned. Maybe the online requirement was added in a later version. You can try downgrading the game version and use DBI to reset the required version (normally you cannot downgrade a game to an older version without doing that)

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy