I can’t install games on pkgj

Sad_psvita_user

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I cant install games from pkgj. Whatever the size of the game, when i download them it is written : « game added in queue to live Areva » and then i have 2 issues:
-either the download fails
-either the download is « waiting to download »

My psvita is 3.60, i got a 128gb sdcard (75gb available)
I have already nonpdrm, ref0od, nopsdrm.
I have a good wifi connection. I tried to reinstall pkgj but, to rebuild data base it does nothing.

What is this problem ? Pls help me i dont want to remove all datas or change my sdcard (got a lot of games).

Thx for your help.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
I cant install games from pkgj. Whatever the size of the game, when i download them it is written : « game added in queue to live Areva » and then i have 2 issues:
-either the download fails
-either the download is « waiting to download »

My psvita is 3.60, i got a 128gb sdcard (75gb available)
I have already nonpdrm, ref0od, nopsdrm.
I have a good wifi connection. I tried to reinstall pkgj but, to rebuild data base it does nothing.

What is this problem ? Pls help me i dont want to remove all datas or change my sdcard (got a lot of games).

Thx for your help.

About your other installed games, did you manage to download any game from pjgj in the past? Or you've used another methods and this is the first time you're using pkgj?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...