Hacking I can not get any USB loaders working

gigasguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried CoverFloader, Backup Loader, and USB Loader GX. All give me the same thing. I get a black screen as soon as it starts up. I heard I need cIOS 222/223, so I downloaded the cIOS 222/223 Installer v4, but when I get to the screen that lets me choose if I want to download or not, my wiimote loses its sync with the wii and refuses to connect. Also, my gamecube controller won't work on that menu either. I've gone through a few different wii versions as well, but to no avail. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this? And if I need to download anything, can somebody link me to the download? I have been searching all through the internet, but have had no luck. Thank you.

gigasguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Now when I start up the game, I get a blue screen that says Error 002, and to read the wii manual and stuff for further info. How do I fix this?

gigasguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow can't believe I missed that. Is there a way to play PAL ISOs on an NTSC wii? Every time I try to start up New Super Mario Bros Wii PAL, I go to a gray screen. Also, every time I try to start up Wii Sports Resort NTSC, it goes to the wii menu.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gigasguy said:
Wow can't believe I missed that. Is there a way to play PAL ISOs on an NTSC wii? Every time I try to start up New Super Mario Bros Wii PAL, I go to a gray screen. Also, every time I try to start up Wii Sports Resort NTSC, it goes to the wii menu.

Force Video Mode NTSC

And for WSR there are countless threads on it. Go search wii sports resort alt-dol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night