Hacking I am having issues booting into the cfw

Mrnicedude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I can't boot into cfw, no matter what I do, I am always just 1 step away from success. The payload almost never works if I try injecting ctcaer's latest hekate release 4.2 I get a black screen. I try injecting reinx nope the screen shows eerie white text for a second and boom black.The only time I've ever injected a payload and it worked was with hekate by jan4v I was actually able to enter and was able to backup my switch before hacking it but then when I tried to boot to the cfw it showed some text said something along the lines of booted sucessfully then boom stuck at white screen :(

Edit:GBAtemp wouldn't accept me posting this the first time so here's the rest of my post
For reference sake with ctcaer 4.2 I was using tumger's v10 full package. With reinx I simply followed her guide. For Jan4v's hekate I simply used their sd files provided. My switch's firmware 5.01 and it's serial starts with xaj7000 (yes it's not patched you're free to check) and I am using tegrarcm gui v2.4.

Honestly I don't know why the hell isn't it working.
p.s I am new to gbatemp, I don't know if this the right place to post my issues but it felt like my problem needed a dedicated thread

Last edited by Mrnicedude,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using TegraRCMSmash instead of TegraRCMGUI for starters. In case you haven't already, try using different USB ports, cables, and devices to send payloads with (e.g. Android, iOS, MacOS)

Mrnicedude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Try using TegraRCMSmash instead of TegraRCMGUI for starters. In case you haven't already, try using different USB ports, cables, and devices to send payloads with (e.g. Android, iOS, MacOS)
I did try using tegraRCMSmash, different cables, different ports, different devices even. I haven't tried andriod or IOS so I'll try that and tell you what happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over