Hwfly 5.0 static purple led

MontanaroAlvess

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
when i turn on the nintendo switch. it has a static purple led. light purple led.
and turns on the normal device, in the original mode (without the hekate).
What can it be?

20230302_195849.jpg

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i turn on the nintendo switch. it has a static purple led. light purple led.
and turns on the normal device, in the original mode (without the hekate).
What can it be?

View attachment 356742
I’m assuming Hwfly-nx chip firmware was flashed? Has it ever worked or is it a fresh install? If it was flashed them static purple means it failed to glitch and you need to check your installation. Verify readings for each point would be a good start

MontanaroAlvess

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I’m assuming Hwfly-nx chip firmware was flashed? Has it ever worked or is it a fresh install? If it was flashed them static purple means it failed to glitch and you need to check your installation. Verify readings for each point would be a good start
Yes, it was working, led green and hekate. But when closing and screwing everything, it gave purple led. When I removed the heatsink, it gave green led again. So I redid the soldering on the processor, looked at the others. I closed it and screwed it and it gave green led again. But now it has stopped. It only gives light purple (almost white) LED and enters original nintendo system.

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it was working, led green and hekate. But when closing and screwing everything, it gave purple led. When I removed the heatsink, it gave green led again. So I redid the soldering on the processor, looked at the others. I closed it and screwed it and it gave green led again. But now it has stopped. It only gives light purple (almost white) LED and enters original nintendo system.
Triple check your connections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth