OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Pay what you want. If you bought these five games separately, it would cost around $50, but we're letting you set the price!

All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

We don't use DRM. When you buy these games, they are yours. Feel free to play them without an internet connection, back them up, and install them on all of your Macs and PCs freely. There is no time-limit on your downloads.

You can support charity. Choose exactly how your purchase is divided: Between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, or the Child's Play Charity. Also, if you like this deal, a tip to the Humble Bundle itself would be much appreciated!

How much is this bundle worth to people? Let's take a quick look.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

VVVVV, Cogs, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Hammerfight and Yet It Moves. Pay what you want for these games that goes towards the developers and if you want charity as well!

D

Deleted_171835

Damn, I wish I had money to get this.
ZaeZae64 is awesome. He gifted it to me!
toot.gif

I don't even have a $1. This is a great deal, though. VVVVVV is a really good game.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
In total, I've donated about 50 dollars through these bundles. MAN THEY ROCK!

I just hope they release the small extras like the soundtracks like that, later.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If I hadn't just bought AYIM during the Steam Summer sale, I'd be much more excited about this. Already have VVVVVV, so I'm hoping the rest are decent.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
These sure look nice... but I don't have the money right now to buy this (no I don't want to steal by donating like.. $1)

D

Deleted_171835

VVVVVV for Humble Indie Bundle is a complete rewrite to C++ from Flash and comes with level designer and levels from other game developers including Notch.
http://distractionware.com/blog/2011/07/vv...e-indie-bundle/

Big news, guys! I’m launching a MASSIVE update to VVVVVV today, as part of the new Humble Indie Bundle! This is a complete rewrite of the game to C++, making it run faster and better on Windows, Mac, and, finally, on Linux!

But even more than that: there’s now also a level editor in the game! I’m really excited about this – it’s something I’ve wanted to do ever since launch last year. Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been working flat out, trying to make this as powerful and simple to use as possible, and I’m really looking forward to seeing what people do with it.[/p]

That is pretty awesome. He said that the update will be coming to Steam users soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_iBnwwuOGU&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=8&pp=8AUB