how to work sega master system?

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently got a sega master system with a ton of games, only problem is i can't get any of the card games to work, games that go in the top all work fine.

is there something special i have to do to get card games to work or maybe it's broken?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean the contacts of the cartridge, make sure there is no loose wires and make sure it's on the right output.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clean the contacts of the cartridge, make sure there is no loose wires and make sure it's on the right output.
the cartridges work fine, its the small cards that go in the front that don't work, wires and output isn't a problem since normal cartridges do work.
i thought maybe there was a switch or something i missed to switch it to reading front card mode.
all the games are brand new looking they've been in their cases and i have about 20 none of which work.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. Very lucky. I have a SMS addon for my Gnesis. I have 1 cart game and no card games for it though. I will accumulate more games eventually. Or just get a flashcart for it I guess. I'm about to buy a set of everdrives for all my consoles so I don't have to use my actual carts.

jefffisher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. Very lucky. I have a SMS addon for my Gnesis. I have 1 cart game and no card games for it though. I will accumulate more games eventually. Or just get a flashcart for it I guess. I'm about to buy a set of everdrives for all my consoles so I don't have to use my actual carts.
yeah i got it from a friend for $10 along with a bunch of cartridge and card games all brand new looking in their cases, not a single manual though.
hopefully i'm just not using it correctly, but it might need repairs suppose i'll take it apart tomorrow if no one has any suggestions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...