Hacking How to update switch games on sx os?

gemartic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

is there autoupdate solution for games on sx os?

Or do I need to get the game update files?

Thanks in advance!

Gem

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can update from Nintendo and get banned or get the update nsps
i've been updating games both xci and nsp's online since july on 2 switches and no ban yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

is there autoupdate solution for games on sx os?

Or do I need to get the game update files?

Thanks in advance!

Gem
boot official firmware, press + while the game you want to update is highlighted and there will be an option to update game online. Games also start updating automatically when you're connected. Be warned that this is a ban risk but I've been updating like this since july. However I fully expect my switch to get banned eventually. If you really don't want to get banned get the update nsp's or better yet the custom xci's that have the game/updates/dlc already included.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been updating games both xci and nsp's online since july on 2 switches and no ban yet.

boot official firmware, press + while the game you want to update is highlighted and there will be an option to update game online. Games also start updating automatically when your connected. Be warned that this is a ban risk but I've been updating like this since july. However I fully expect my switch to get banned eventually. If you really don't want to get banned get the update nsp's or better yet the custom xci's that have the game/updates/dlc already included.
Just because this worked for you doesn't mean it will work for him

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because this worked for you doesn't mean it will work for him
agreed, but I want to highlight that it's not as fast and automatic as people make it sound. I even have devmenu installed. Note that I don't play online at all, I use online exclusively to update firmware and to update games. as soon as the updates are done I delete my wifi settings.

The fact that I've been able to do this with 2 switches since july with no ban raises questions.

icegold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed, but I want to highlight that it's not as fast and automatic as people make it sound. I even have devmenu installed. Note that I don't play online at all, I use online exclusively to update firmware and to update games. as soon as the updates are done I delete my wifi settings.

The fact that I've been able to do this with 2 switches since july with no ban raises questions.

Anybody with Emunand wouldn't be able to do it this way as the games loaded on Emunand won't show on sysnand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay