How to Uninstall Everything - Factory Settings?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Zephirus, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Zephirus
    OP

Zephirus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2009
    United States
    I have sucessfully hacked my wii with a bunch of things from startfall to the backup launcher and more.

However I have some friends both in real life and online that want to know how I did it and they would like to see how I did it.

So what I want to do is uninstall everything including the homebrew channel and start from scratch. I may even upgrade the wii firmware to 3.4 just to show my friends how to downgrade it to 3.2 like I did with my wii to begin with.

I plan on filming every step of the way and sharing it to my friends and maybe even putting it up on youtube. The ones already on youtube are a little confusing at times.

Thanks for the help. I have anytitledeleter but I dont wanna brick my wii so if anyone could give me advice, let me know.

2. david432111

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
  3. Zephirus
    OP

Zephirus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2009
    United States

I did, I tried to search uinstall everything and I tried factory settings. I guess I needed to type "how to make a virgin" next time. Thanks though!

4. david432111

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
    Yeah, I guess he could have called the guide something else, lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice