Hacking How to remove "System > Error History"

D-an-W

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi folks, this (New to me) OLED Vita has 9 entries in the "System > Error History" from the previous owner that not even downgrading to 3.60 CFW has removed.

Does anyone know if its possible to use something like VitaShell to remove these entries?

I see a couple of apps that claim to clear history but I think that's just related to game history?

The file vd0:/history/data.bin seems to contain the info but is just recreated if I delete it and reboot.

Last edited by D-an-W,

D-an-W

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just to answer my own question in case it might help someone in the future I found the answer on a Chinese website and rewrote it slightly.

To remove Error History:

Delete the /vd0:/history/data.bin and .bak files and in there place create a new empty folder named data.bin.
Every time the PS Vita restarts, the machine will automatically clear the previous Error History log.
To restore the Error History log function, just delete the data.bin folder and restart the PS Vita.

Reactions: ErikaKA

ErikaKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just to answer my own question in case it might help someone in the future I found the answer on a Chinese website and rewrote it slightly.
COOL
Post automatically merged:

Dōmo arigatō <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy