Hacking How to crack a Switch safely

TheSilentGecko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I'm not used to cracking consoles (I only cracked my 2DS) but I know my way around computers. Lately a lot of interesting games came out but I don't have a lot of money to spend so I was wondering if there were programs to crack your Switch and play the games for free, since I payed for the online pass I'd like to find a method that doesn't ban me permanently from going online ^^''
Thanks in advance ♥

Reactions: HollowGrams

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm not used to cracking consoles (I only cracked my 2DS) but I know my way around computers. Lately a lot of interesting games came out but I don't have a lot of money to spend so I was wondering if there were programs to crack your Switch and play the games for free, since I payed for the online pass I'd like to find a method that doesn't ban me permanently from going online ^^''
Thanks in advance [emoji813]
Nintendo will ban your hacked switch

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks in advance ♥
There are ways to try avoid bans but it's usually a case of when, not if. Most if not all hacked consoles will be online banned eventually. In my opinion, hacking your console should basically be you agreeing to never go online.

TheSilentGecko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks in advance ♥

Emunand + Exosphere = 0 bans

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emunand + Exosphere = 0 bans
its just a matter of time, w/ the switch like all last gen and previous before em, its a matter of When, Not if. theres been people who reported they had no bans for a few years w/ just normal Emunand and incognito, till oneday Whamo. Ban Hammer by Big N. it can be summed up 1 of 2 days a ban happens , a PEBKAC (or rather in this case "PEBCAU"[Problem Exists Between Console and User] and it can be Many of tiny dumb user error mistakes) or something slips thru the cracks in an FW update or game update and a report gets back to nintendo.

*SNIP* im a Derp i mistook that for something else, Carry on.(memosphere)

Last edited by Dracari,

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its just a matter of time, w/ the switch like all last gen and previous before em, its a matter of When, Not if. theres been people who reported they had no bans for a few years w/ just normal Emunand and incognito, till oneday Whamo. Ban Hammer by Big N. it can be summed up 1 of 2 days a ban happens , a PEBKAC (or rather in this case "PEBCAU"[Problem Exists Between Console and User] and it can be Many of tiny dumb user error mistakes) or something slips thru the cracks in an FW update or game update and a report gets back to nintendo.

*SNIP* im a Derp i mistook that for something else, Carry on.(memosphere)

Cant do any of that with exosphere so you never get banned. Plus your serial is XAW00000000. But you are right if you do any of that you get banned.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks in advance ♥
It largely depends if your console is patched or not because patched consoles usually require a modchip to be hacked. Regardless if its patched or not, you risk getting banned when you hack it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over