Not open for further replies.

onlineguy85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I order my ak2i on Saturday 23. It was shipped Monday 25. Today is Friday 29,how many more days. Also the Hong Kong Mail Tracker says: Destination - United States of America

The item (**********) was posted on 26-Oct-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You've only waited 5 days, and they won't deliver it during weekends.

Just be patient, free shipping can usually take around 7-14 days, maybe more than that because it's a busy time of year.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tracking message rarely update, if they do update, they'll update on weekday basis.

Give it 3 more weeks before starting to worry.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
ShopTemp Forum Rules
This forum is dedicated to ShopTemp discussions, however be sure to respect the following simple rules:

1. This forum is not a customer support forum. For issues that are specific to YOUR order, contact the customer support. We will immediately close order-specific topics.
2. If you have a complaint to make about ShopTemp, don't post it here. If the ShopTemp customer support doesn't answer your tickets within 2 or 3 working days, feel free to contact one of the admins.
3. Beware of false information. Topics making invalid or unverified claims will be closed and their author punished.
4. You need to be a registered member in order to be able to read and post threads in this category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i almost destoryed my friends tv playing it on his wii lmao